Swiss & North Italian Treasures Tour
Zurich, Lucerne, Bern, Interlaken, Gstaad, Montreux, Maggiore Lake, Bergamo, Milan.
Throughout a 12 day – 11 nights itinerary, your private chauffeur and professional guides will introduce you to the treasures of Switzerland and Northern Italy. Starts in Zurich, Switzerland and finishes in Milan, Italy or back in Zurich.
Private Group High: Private Van – Private Bus from 4 to 14 people. 3‐4‐5 star Hotels.
Private Group Standard: Private Van – Private Bus from 4 to 14 people. Standard Bed & Breakfast.
Open Group Mix: Bus 14‐18‐24‐30 people. Standard Bed & Breakfast.
Duration: 11 nights ‐ 12 days
Category: INTENSIVE PROGRAM
Transport: Swiss trains – Boats & chauffeured luxurious Mercedes Van
Hotel Category: Bed and Breakfast (Standard) or 3‐4‐5 Stars Hotels. Double Room Occupancy
Dates: from 1st May to end October 2021
Arrival Day: Thursdays in Zurich
Departure Day: Monday from Milan or Zurich
Official languages: English & Spanish & German
Important: Our programs contain only DAY ACTIVITIES AND GUIDANCE. Depending on Weather conditions program can be modified.
Full program – Itinerary will be sent to your once the first payment has been done.
Included in the Tour
- Chauffeured Van–Minibus from arrival at Zurich airport to departure after 12 days.
- Lodging at hotels with breakfast included.
- 2 fabulous group dinners at Swiss and Italian gourmet restaurants.
- Emergency contact service 24/7.
- Tour guides as per itinerary.
Entrance fees as per itinerary.
- Excursions according to the itinerary.
Not included in the Tour
- Alcoholic drinks.
- Flights to Switzerland.
- Visa permissions.
- European Private Tours Ltd: Axa Insurance Full liability Travel Insurance.
- Traveler: Compulsory Travel Insurance and Accident Insurance.
- European Private Tours Ltd bases tour fees on the number of travelers involved.
- Tours will be billed in Swiss Francs as a group price.
- To guarantee a tour, a 25% payment is required within 7 days after pro forma Invoice with a brief Itinerary – agreed is sent per email to you.
- Full payment in Swiss francs is due six weeks prior to arrival.
- Deposit Fee is 10 Percent of the total cost – Important in order to consider cancelations.
- European Private Tours Ltd accepts payment via traditional Bank Transfer.
- Refunds are managed via a direct bank transfer from the European Private Tours Ltd account in Switzerland to your designated bank account – Please see below for more details.
Cancellation by Customer
- Full refund – minus deposit (10% of total amount) is allowed for cancellations made 60 days or more prior to your specified departure date.
- Refund of 80% – minus deposit – is allowed for cancellations 25–59 days prior to your departure date.
- Refund of 50% – minus deposit – is allowed for cancellations 10–24 days prior to your departure date.
- No refund is due for cancellation made 10 days or less prior to departure date. No refund is due for a ‘no show’, failure to arrive on time at the designated departure point. European Private Tours Ltd tour rates are based in part on the group size 6 persons.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or changes concerning your booking.
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org