Swiss Treasures Tour
Zurich, Lucerne, Bern, Interlaken, Gstaad, Montreux, Gruyere, Zurich.
Throughout a 8 day – 7 nights itinerary, your private chauffeur and professional guides will introduce you to the treasures of Switzerland. Starts in Zurich and finishes in Zurich.
Private Group High: Private Van – Private Bus from 4 to 14 people. 3‐4‐5 star Hotels.
Private Group Standard: Private Van – Private Bus from 4 to 14 people. Standard Bed & Breakfast.
Open Group Mix: Bus 14‐18‐24‐30 people. Standard Bed & Breakfast.
Duration: 7 nights ‐ 8 days
Category: INTENSIVE PROGRAM
Transport: Swiss trains – Boats & chauffeured luxurious Mercedes Van
Hotel Category: Bed and Breakfast (Standard) or 3‐4‐5 Stars Hotels. Double Room Occupancy
Dates: from 1st May to end October 2021
Arrival Day: Thursdays in Zurich
Departure Day: Monday from Zurich
Official languages: English & Spanish & German
Important: Our programs contain only DAY ACTIVITIES AND GUIDANCE. Depending on Weather conditions program can be modified.
Full program – Itinerary will be sent to your once the first payment has been done.
Included in the Tour
- Chauffeured Van–Minibus from arrival at Zurich airport to departure after 8 days.
- Lodging at hotels with breakfast included.
- 2 fabulous group dinners at Swiss and Italian gourmet restaurants.
- Emergency contact service 24/7.
- Tour guides as per itinerary.
Entrance fees as per itinerary.
- Excursions according to the itinerary.
Not included in the Tour
- Alcoholic drinks.
- Flights to Switzerland.
- Visa permissions.
- European Private Tours Ltd: Axa Insurance Full liability Travel Insurance.
- Traveler: Compulsory Travel Insurance and Accident Insurance.
- European Private Tours Ltd bases tour fees on the number of travelers involved.
- Tours will be billed in Swiss Francs as a group price.
- To guarantee a tour, a 25% payment is required within 7 days after pro forma Invoice with a brief Itinerary – agreed is sent per email to you.
- Full payment in Swiss francs is due six weeks prior to arrival.
- Deposit Fee is 10 Percent of the total cost – Important in order to consider cancelations.
- European Private Tours Ltd accepts payment via traditional Bank Transfer.
- Refunds are managed via a direct bank transfer from the European Private Tours Ltd account in Switzerland to your designated bank account – Please see below for more details.
Cancellation by Customer
- Full refund – minus deposit (10% of total amount) is allowed for cancellations made 60 days or more prior to your specified departure date.
- Refund of 80% – minus deposit – is allowed for cancellations 25–59 days prior to your departure date.
- Refund of 50% – minus deposit – is allowed for cancellations 10–24 days prior to your departure date.
- No refund is due for cancellation made 10 days or less prior to departure date. No refund is due for a ‘no show’, failure to arrive on time at the designated departure point. European Private Tours Ltd tour rates are based in part on the group size 6 persons.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or changes concerning your booking.
Contact Email: email@example.com